Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/12 - Toddler Bed

Early on this morning, we decided to make the switch from crib to toddler bed. I bought the toddler bedding several months ago, and Camden was pretty excited about the trucks, trains, and planes. I just didn't want too much to change at the same time, with Cohen arriving, so we put it off for a while. The toddler bed is Mykenzi's old bed, so it's white, which doesn't go well in a boys room (doesn't match his dark dresser), but there's no reason to spend money on a new one.

I wanted to get a few pictures of Camden playing in the crib before taking it down.


He was excited!


As he was taking the crib down, Jonmark took this off and put it on the floor, and Camden told him, "no, dat mine, Daddy, dat mine."


Playing on his new bed!





First nap in the toddler bed.


Camden sleeps through the night now! If he wakes up, he either moves into his floor or goes into the family room, but he doesn't scream or come into our room.

2 comments:

The Carters said...

LOVE the bedding! We need to make the switch for Trenton. I keep putting it off. Don't know if I'm ready for him to make the transition (they can't be old enough already!!) or to have the freedom to get up during the night. But at two and a half, I think it's time.

Sara said...

To think that Harrison was 18 mo.! HA HA! Hailey needed the crib though. I love he white Christi, it looks good with his bedding. Camden hasn't been sleeping through the night?! Poor guy (or poor you and JM)!