Thursday, October 22, 2009

Attempted photo session of all 3

These certainly aren't the best shots of our 3, but they are definitely natural shots of them being themselves and that makes me smile.

I wanted to be able to see all their shirts, but didn't really like the way they look laying down like this, so I gave up.


I thought this one of Camden was funny...love that face there, Mr. Man!


I was hoping to get a good shot of all 3 of them looking, and they both start kissing him, thinking this is a great pose. It is sweet, but I wanted to see their faces.


This one is funny because Mykenzi waved like this in her 9 month photos too. If only she hadn't waved, it would be the best one of them together. Still, it's cute to me.


How awesome this one would be if Cohen wasn't fed up with us all.
These were done after his 3 month session, and he was just DONE.


I love how Camden is looking down on Cohen.


Look at how Camden is rubbing Cohen's head to get him to calm down. I'm not sure if you can tell it, but we've changed shirts here. Kelly made each of the kids their own shirt with their first initial and their names embroidered on them. I love these shirts and so do the kids! Thank you so much, Kelly!


We did not pose Camden like that, I think I just told him to put his hands in his lap so he'd stop rubbing Cohen's head. I need to get some photos of Cohen wearing his onesie from Kelly so we can see his name.


Aftewards, Mykenzi wanted a photo shoot for just her, and she wanted to wear the jewelry that she got in Savannah, GA after meeting Jamie Deen.


I am hoping to take a lot of closeups of my little girl during her 5th year because at some point she's going to start losing those baby teeth, and I believe that typically starts at age 5 or 6. We don't have any loose teeth yet, so hopefully it will still be a while, maybe closer to her 6th birthday or after it? I hope so. I'm not looking forward to that starting. Plus, I'm going to miss that face with those beautiful little baby teeth. You might be able to tell if you look closely, Mykenzi has what the dentist calls an anterior crossbite. Her teeth line up perfectly fine until you get to her 2 front teeth on the top, which sit behind her 2 front bottom teeth. It's really strange, and I'm sure that if her adult teeth do this she'll want braces, but I think it's adorable because that's just how her teeth have always been.

No comments: