7 years ago
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Can you believe this?
While we were at the pumpkin patch and the kids were playing in the barn with Jonmark, I heard a mom behind me who kept calling to her 2 little boys. I had to go talk to her. Can you believe there is another family out there with 2 boys whose names are Camden and Cohen? I'm not kidding. Their Camden is Mykenzi's age, and their Kohen (they spell it like that) is 1 year old. She couldn't believe it either, and said she thought she was being so original with their names and that they've never met other children with those names. Neither have we. Later on in the day Jonmark was yelling to our Camden, that family happened to be in the same area, and the other Camden started going off in Jonmark's direction. The mom looked at me, laughed, and said this has just never happened to him before so he was all confused. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow....that is really crazy! Especially to have found them right at home. You 2 should have traded ph. numbers and started hanging out. Sounds like similar tastes :) p.s. I like Cohen with a "c" better!
Post a Comment