
If I let him, I think Camden would watch tv for several consecutive hours and it wouldn't even matter what was on. He's always been way more into tv than Mykenzi is/ever was, but that's okay because he loves to play with his toys, LOVES little cars and trucks, and really enjoys being outside (to the point of crying if you go out for even a minute without him).

Then there's Cohen who can't get a moment alone, sort of like me. You know how kids are, moms can't leave the room without being followed, even if you're going to the bathroom it becomes a family event, at least in this house the kids don't care where I go, they must go too. It seems to be the same way for Cohen. He can't even get a few minutes to himself to look up at his toys before one of them pops in front of his face or tries to love on him. I am grateful they love him so much though!

Oh, wait, he did get one second alone. Not sure how that happened.

Then Mykenzi discovered him on the floor. Doesn't she look HUGE next to Cohen? This was her activity gym, then Camden's, and now Cohen's. I have pictures of her on it, then her with Camden, and now her with Cohen.

Cohen doesn't appear to mind her loving on him at all!
1 comment:
Trenton had that same playmat. And he's hooked on tv too. Wish we lived closer so they could play together! Cute pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment