
Cohen loves to watch Mykenzi and Camden play, and he'll often sit in my lap staring down in their direction watching whatever they're doing together, so I decided it was time to try out the bumbo. He loves it, and like when he's in my lap, he will just watch Mykenzi and Camden while they play. Camden has gotten so used to Cohen doing this, and now will bring us the bumbo saying, "Baby play me." He'll even take the time to show Cohen toys, and will laugh and tell us, "Baby look me, Baby watch me."

Just in case someone sees this and is grossed out, yes, I do see the spit up on his bib. I didn't until I uploaded these photos though. After everything Cohen went through when he was 3-4 weeks old with the diagnosis of reflux that turned into pyloric stenosis, he does seem to have reflux after all. The pediatrician at MCV wanted to continue treating him for it when he was having trouble keeping his feedings down after the surgery, but when I took Cohen for his 2 month check up his pediatrician said to stop giving him the medicine for a while to see if he really needed it. He does. The normal baby spit up multiplies without medication, and he gets extremely fussy and irritable. So, he's back on the medication, but he does still spit up quite a bit, and we go through many bibs every day. That spit up there is nothing in my world, but I'm sure most moms can relate to that. I change his bib, clothes, and blanket so often from all the spit up, and we even have to change sometimes if he manages to get most of it on us instead of himself.

His bib says: this is what handsome looks like. He is my handsome little man! Well...one of them!

Of course the older 2 can't resist the bumbo either. Mykenzi fits better in it than Camden does.

Cohen has been sleeping in a sleep sack swaddler. I love these things! I think he's outgrowing this newborn sleep sack finally, and I'm going to be sad to move him up because only the newborn size comes with the swaddler. He needs more room for his legs though.

So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment