Sunday, November 1, 2009

10/17 - Playing in Camden's room

Cohen looking cute in his VT outfit.

Later this night, Camden was in his room calling for Mykenzi to come play cars with him, but he didn't realize Mykenzi had fallen asleep on the couch. I told him she was asleep, so he came out of his room, and just stood there looking at her. He didn't say anything to us, just stared at her for a few minutes with a sad look on his face. Then he dropped down on the floor and put his face in his hands. He was really bummed that his buddy had fallen asleep on him when he big plans to play with cars, so I scooped him up and took him in his room to play with him. This was quite funny to me because Camden was excited to have me play with him, and I guess I don't play cars enough with him because he felt the need to tell me what to do. He gave me a big truck to play with, and told me, "get cars, c'mon, drive, Mommy." So I followed him, loaded up my truck with a couple of cars, and then he told me what to do next. At one point he pushed a button on his truck that plays music, and every time he did that, we both danced. The 3rd time though he told me, "dat nuff, dat nuff" (that's enough). One time we were driving around on his rug that looks like a road, and he crashed into me, which shocked me, and he said, "I make it better (rubbed my car), dare go." After a while, Jonmark joined us, so I decided to just take a few pictures while all my boys were in the floor together!



Camden was laughing because Jonmark was driving a truck on him.




No comments: