I know I have a lot of posting to do to catch up, and I have a lot to share, so I hope to get caught up in the next couple of days. Mykenzi and Camden have both been sick since Christmas so we've been dealing with fevers and cranky babies starting Christmas morning through Tuesday night. Camden's last fever was Tuesday night before bed, and yesterday was his first fever free day since Saturday night, and his fever ran constanly, usually going away for 2-3 hours and then his temperature would rise again about an hour before tylenol or motrin was due.
***
These pictures are from the night of Mykenzi's Christmas Program at Preschool. We were just getting ready to leave, and I had to get a few shots of them in their Christmas outfits (which they don't even wear on Christmas so I don't know why I call them that).


Excuse the harsh flash here. I was too close I guess, but I love his smile and his little tie, which ended up being too short for him, but oh well, he was still handsome!

I was trying to get a picture of Camden with his hands in his pockets. Shortly before this night he had started noticing that he had pockets in his pants, so we often see him walking around with his hands in his pockets now. Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment