
No fireplace/mantle on the main floor (there is one in the basement), so in order to avoid Camden pulling down heavy stocking holders on his head every time he yanked on a stocking, we chose to use the 3M hooks to hang them on the wall. They really work! The fifth stocking there is for Zoey, the dog. Santa even hung winter gloves for Mykenzi and Camden from their stockings.

Santa's plate of cookies he enjoyed, and one of his own candy canes that he brought (he hangs candy canes on our tree every year before he leaves), and he even left a note for Mykenzi and Camden this year and put the picture of him and Camden (though he's screaming and trying to get away) next to the letter.

"Mykenzi and Camden, Thank you for the delicious cookies and milk. I helped myself to the milk because I saw the cup and chocolate syrup sitting out. I LOVE chocoalte milk!! Thank you both for the reindeer food! All of my reindeer enjoyed the snack, especially Dasher and Rudolph! Dasher did not want to leave, he ate so much! I hope you both enjoy your gifts! Remember, I like giving to good boys and girls! Have a great Christmas! See you next year! Love, Santa
P. S. Maybe next year both of you guys will want to take a picture with me! Oh well, at least I was able to see you!"

I woke up first, and laid in bed, watching
A Christmas Story, until everyone woke up (Mykenzi went to bed with us, and when Camden woke up in the middle of the night we were exhausted so he joined us too, thank goodness we have a King, but there won't be room for baby #3 in there, who will sleep in the bassinet in our room for the first several months, but Jonmark says the 5 of us are not sharing one bedroom). When Mykenzi woke up she was very excited to see if Santa came, and so Camden got excited too, but just before we started unwrapping presents Mykenzi laid down on the floor and wouldn't move. She ended up having a fever, so after the tylenol kicked in she perked up and was ready to see what Santa brought.

Camden loves his new choo choo trains, so I have no idea what this face was about.

Mykenzi, wearing her new purple Dora robe that we got her for Christmas, found the chocolates that Santa always leaves for us, and I even let her have a piece. After all, it was Christmas!

Camden enjoying the blanket I made for him. I made Mykenzi a Dora blanket, and Jonmark a reversible blanket, Virginia Tech Hokies on one side and Washington Redskins on the other. It's extra long too so that it actually covers him.

Santa gave Camden a Mickey Mouse dinnerware set with a sippy cup, and he LOVES that cup, even though he already had two Mickey Mouse sippy cups. He just can't get enough of Mickey Mouse. It's always been his favorite show on tv and I always say it's because that was the only show Mykenzi would watch when I was pregnant with Camden. She didn't start liking tv shows until she was 2.5 years old, and the only thing she wanted to watch was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so we recorded a bunch of them and she watched them over and over, so I figure Camden heard it so much in the womb it's all he likes now!

Mykenzi's new pink piano. She asked for one for Christmas 2007, and when she didn't get it she continued to ask for it all through 2008.

You can't see them very well, but she got a new pair of pink heart earrings in her stocking, along with some games for her Leapster2 and some other things.

Camden got his own cell phone in his stocking.

He also got a train, an airplane, and a 4-wheeler, along with a bunch of other little things.

Daddy was going through his stocking, now playing with some crazy knife/tool thing, and Mykenzi was playing with her new laptop from the Carters. She absolutely loves this laptop, so does Camden, and she didn't even wait for us to take it out of the box before she started playing with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment