On Christmas Eve, Jonmark's parents, sister, and all his grandparents came over for dinner, dessert, and presents. Mykenzi knew this was our tradition and looked forward to her first presents on Christmas Eve when Daddy's family would come over and we could eat ham. She is such a ham eater, and this year I cooked a real, whole ham. Since we've been married I've always just done the spiral sliced hams, but I don't like them much, so my mom helped me prepare and cook my first whole ham this year. It was delicious, and we had a great Christmas Eve!
Sarah helping Camden unwrap a gift from his stocking from Nana and Paw Paw.

Camden got a straw with snowman on it in his stocking, so he went to to the table, grabbed Mykenzi's cup from dinner, and put his straw in it. He loved his snowman straw!

Mykenzi's tub full of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse games! Nana came over on Sunday and they played the card game Snap with Daddy, and then Nana patiently tried to teach Mykenzi how to play checkers. Earlier in the day I played Micky Mouse's bingo with her.

Camden's favorite thing in his stocking from Nana and Paw Paw were the two little cars.

Mykenzi was so excited when she opened the LeapFrog Tag Reading System. She yelled, "Mommy, I got what I wanted!"

The Crayola Color Wonder Magic Light Brush set....I LOVE all the Color Wonder products. They are the best!

Another of Camden's favorite Christmas gifts was his very own couch with Cars on it. Mykenzi has a pink Princess couch and that's where Camden takes his naps everyday, and when he's not napping they would sometimes fight over it (most of the time they would sit on it together) and Camden always loved to lay on it with the blanket pulled over him, so now he has his own!

Sitting on his new couch driving his new car on a box.

Mykenzi before going to bed to wait for Santa! Notice
A Christmas Story on the t.v., we watch it every Christmas Eve. And yes, I know my tree looks crooked here, I do believe it was crooked, but it wasn't that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment