Camden really likes playing catch now, and he actually catches the ball. He just walked over to me on Monday, threw one of those small basketballs at me (it's just like a real basketball, but it's really small, and actually he needs something softer but he bites all the foam balls so he's not allowed to have those, so maybe a plastic ball?), so I tossed it back and he caught it. He just wanted to keep doing it over and over, and he was really good at catching it.
Jonmark came home for lunch today, and he saw Camden come up to me in the kitchen, throw the ball to me, and then I threw it back. I forgot to tell him that Camden is catching balls now, oops! He was so proud of him, and realized that's what he wanted yesterday when Camden walked over to him and threw the ball to him, he just thought he was throwing the ball at him.
Maybe it's not a big deal to anyone else, but we think it's cool because Mykenzi couldn't catch at this age, and probably not until recently and I think she still misses a lot. We just figured it was her age, just not being coordinated enough yet, and so we never expected Camden to do be able to play catch this soon. We'll have lots of fun this spring outdoors, they need to get more active outdoors anyway, and so do I!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment