During the weeks leading up to Christmas I tried to do different things with Mykenzi, and this particular week the project was a Gingerbread House foam kit that I bought at Target in November and saved to do with her, thinking that maybe we'll do the real thing (or at least a kit) next year. Let me just say, it looks really pretty in this picture, but everything has fallen off this thing every day since. I do not recommend ever doing one of these kits, for anything. The pieces are not glued on, they come with adhesive backing so you can just peel and stick the pieces on, but it didn't work out so well. Oh, and the little gingerbread people each came with one eye only, so the little gingerbread man sacrificed his one eye to give his gingerbread girlfriend two eyes of her very own. I just thought one of them should at least have a pair of eyes because they both looked awful with one eye. I guess I could have given them each one eye and told everyone they were just winking!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment