Sunday, December 7, 2008

11/16 - Decorating for Christmas (Outdoors)

Yes, we start decorating outside around mid-November, or whenever we have a weekend with nice weather, preferably in the 60s, but since the last weekend of warm weather was around the first weekend that month, we missed it, and decided to do it before the temps dropped even lower. We didn't turn the lights on that early though, we waited until Thanksgiving.


I was getting a quick late breakfast together before we headed out to start decorating, and I turned around to find Camden taking a ride on our baby reindeer!



Jonmark hanging the lights. Yes, I see the missing piece of our ceiling, almost didn't post the picture because of that, but it's back up, AGAIN. That one piece keeps falling down. When we have some money, and time, in the Spring, we're hoping to replace the entire ceiling with better material.


Mykenzi and Camden playing with the clips for hanging lights from gutters.


Lord knows what she did with that handful of clips. She loves to hoard the strangest things in pockets/bags/trunks and compartments of any kind.


Camden watching Daddy hang lights! Probably wishing I wasn't just a few feet away watching him through the camera because otherwise he would have been up that ladder under Jonmark's feet. He loves to climb!

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Love the new pictures! Camden is really growing. He looks like such a little boy now! We miss yall!