Friday, September 5, 2008

Nashville, TN - Part 2


This is what Mykenzi and Camden enjoyed watching from our hotel room window. They were actually operating the cranes that morning.


We could see LP Field where the Tennessee Titans play football, and we later drove by it.



Checking out.


Camden is watching the 3 elevators go up, and Mykenzi, seeing the camera, plants her usual kiss on him as if it's a pose.


They both sat there with their heads leaning way back to watch the 3 elevators going up and down.


Mykenzi especially loved the revolving door, which was automatic. We've been through ones where you push them yourself, but we'd never seen them automatically go when you step inside.


Leaving the hotel and heading out to explore the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills Mall, and the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. In Part 1 I showed you that we went to the Aquarium Restaurant for dinner the night before, and we were planning to go through the mall then, but when we were walking back toward the mall entrance after getting the stroller (didn't want it to take up room in the restaurant) I stepped in the thickest, yuckiest, absolute stinkiest mudd in the grass and when I stepped on the curb to get out of it I slipped and fell on my butt, thus covering the back of my jeans, shirt, and my right hand all in this disgusting mudd. It was nasty. I couldn't even wipe it off my hand with a dry napkin, so I tried wiping my hands with baby wipes, and by then it had dried and my hand feel so tight. I don't think I'll ever be getting a mudd facial or wrap or whatever it is women do at spas because that was just gross. I'll spare you the details of how I got back to and into the hotel, but needless to say, we didn't make it into the mall the night before so we went back the next day.


While at the Grand Ole Opry we found out that 2 days after we were there that Trace Adkins, Martina McBride, Lee Greenwood and several others were going to be there.


I only got pictures of Mykenzi there because Camden was alseep for it, but I did get video with him in it.

The whole outside is like a beautiful park.




***
Part 3 at the Opryland Resort coming soon!

No comments: