For a while now all we could get out of Camden is Mama, Dada, Oey (for Zoey, our dog), hi, bye, and hello. Now he says bingo,which sounds like winwo. He can say football, which sounds like fubow. He has said thank you, which sounds like tan too. I thought perhaps Camden didn't know when to actually say thank you because I always say it to him when I give him something, and last week he said it to me when he gave me something, but a few days later he said it to Mykenzi when she gave him a cookie.
As for animal sounds, he doesn't seem to always know them when you ask him about a specific animal, and usually always replies with his form of a bark first, but he's learning. So far his ruff ruff is more like two grunts. Moo is more like booooo. Oink Oink is pretty close, it comes out as oin oin. My favorite is his version of quack quack. I always say these things to Camden asking what does a "insert animal" say and then I tell him, and a few weeks ago he surprised us by knowing what a duck says. We were driving down the road and we pointed out some ducks to Mykenzi, which Camden heard, and he said out of no where in the back seat, "wack wack." I love it when he says that now!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment