Friday, September 11, 2009

Cohen's Weight at 9 weeks 5 days

Weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz. (5th percentile)
Length: 22.5 inches (35th percentile)
***
Cohen's 2 month appointment was a little passed the 2 month mark because he was late having his 1 month appointment due to surgery, and they wanted a little time between the shots. His weight is still low, but the pediatrician isn't concerned because she feels he was just set back from the Pyloric Stenosis and he's possibly just petite. He's on a growth curve, so as long as he's gaining it's not a concern. I'm loving the tiny baby he's staying. It'll certainly make his clothes last longer, on the other hand, I don't have any fall 0-3 month clothes for him, so he might be swimming in Camden's old 3-6 month clothes soon if it gets any cooler out.
***
Just because it's iteresting comparing Cohen's size to Mykenzi and Camden, I looked up their 2 month stats.
Mykenzi: 9 lbs. 13 oz., 23 1/4" long
Camden: 11 lbs. 1 oz., 23 1/4" long

No comments: