
Camden enjoys playing with Mykenzi's doll house just as much as she does, but he doesn't play with a family and dollhouse furniture, no, they play with cars in it instead.

Peeking through a window at me.



Camden decided to play with his trucks, cars, and trains in his bedroom. He loaded up his dump truck with all his cars and trains.


Then dumped them out, something he never gets tired of doing.


Mykenzi loves to play with Camden's cars in her dollhouse too.

Taking a break from playing to watch some of their favorite Disney shows (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, Handy Manny, Imagination Movers, and Special Agent Oso). This quilt Mykenzi is using is very special! It's actually the quilt that she was given in the NICU when she was born. I don't know if they still do it, but when she was born there was a group of ladies that handmade quilts and donated them to the NICU, so each baby in there was issued their own quilt. At first it hung on the isolette that she was in the first day, and then when she was moved to a regular newborn crib, we always folded it up and kept it on top of her. I remember being so excited that we got to keep this quilt because I thought it was one of those things that we were just borrowing there, but every NICU baby got to take their quilt home and that was so special to me. This quilt has hung on her crib or laid on her bed ever since!

Camden enjoying a show.

Mykenzi always parks the cars like this when she's done playing.
1 comment:
Love the cars parked on all levels of the dollhouse...too cute. Also I must mention that I love Camdens pj's both sets pictured, don't you just love jammies. I guess I had no idea that Mykenzie was in the NICU what a very special quilt. It looks so soft and adorable, handmade quilts are quite a treasure.
Post a Comment