
Cohen, just a little over 24 hours old.

Cohen stayed wrapped up the whole time we were in the hospital (and still at home) because he was having trouble keeping his temperature up, so this was my first real peek at his feet. He has LOOONNNGGG toes - definitely a sign of Daddy's toes (all 3 kids seem to have his toes, and if you've never seen his toes, they're just different!).

A plant from my mom that I really like because of it's different leaves, they're almost glittery.

Buckled in his seat, getting in the car, ready for the ride home.


Finally home after a few stops for things and to pick up the big sister and big brother so we could arrive home as a family of 5 for the first time!

I need to do something about his poor little head, it's always flopping to the side in his car seat.

Camden actually asked to hold Cohen after we'd been home for only a few minutes, so I told him to sit in the rocking chair and he was happy to. Then Mykenzi came running in, and it just looked like the perfect opportunity to snap a shot of our 3 babies!

We hope Cohen looks just like Mykenzi and Camden since they look so much alike. So far we do see similarities, a lot of features of both Mykenzi as a newborn and Camden as a newborn in Cohen.


It's so awesome to finally see them together! Jonmark and I couldn't be more proud of our 3, they're just awesome!
2 comments:
I love the pictures with the three of them together! Wow...I can't get over how similar all three of them look!
What a nice spotty going home outfit, I love it. I always love pics of them coming home so tiny in their car seats too. Before you even wrote about the long toes, I noticed this in the first feet picture posted. Those are some strikingly long slender feet and toes Cohen!!
Post a Comment