7 years ago
Sunday, July 26, 2009
7/18 - Cohen's First Bath
This was Cohen's first real bath after the umbilical stump healed, and he didn't like it at all. Camden loved his baths so I'm hoping Cohen will come around, but that's not likely since he hates just getting his diaper changed. He doesn't like to be naked or even down to just a diaper, unlike his brother and sister who love to run around in just underwear and a diaper.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love these pictures, the 1st bath is always special. I can see Camden's features in Cohen in the picture where you pointed out that their newborn pics look a like. That is so neat. OMG Christi look at all those sippy cups you washed. You go super Mom!
Actually that thing was full of regular cups, sippy cups (been through many types with Camden), bowls, and snack holders. It seems to stay full!
Post a Comment