We wanted Camden to look at Jonmark for the picture,
so he pointed when we kept asking where's Daddy.
Meeting big sister!
Look at Cohen's head compared to Camden's hand!
Lots of hair!
A yummy edible arrangement from Jonmark's parents and sister, after we'd already started on it. The kids made lunch out of it during their visit which was great!
Oh, my gosh, what a beautiful baby!!! His complexion is like his Mommy's - very, very pretty or should I say "handsome". Mommy is pretty but Cohen is handsome. Christi and Jonmark, you sure make a beautiful baby, a little brother, and a big sister!!!!
Congratulations on your growing family. Christi and Jonmark, try and get all the rest you can and I KNOW you will enjoy all 3 of those God given gifts!!!
2 comments:
Keep 'em coming! Love the pictures of Cohen with Kenzi and Camden! So happy for yall!
Oh, my gosh, what a beautiful baby!!! His complexion is like his Mommy's - very, very pretty or should I say "handsome". Mommy is pretty but Cohen is handsome. Christi and Jonmark, you sure make a beautiful baby, a little brother, and a big sister!!!!
Congratulations on your growing family. Christi and Jonmark, try and get all the rest you can and I KNOW you will enjoy all 3 of those God given gifts!!!
Love,
Michael and Debbie
Post a Comment