So I'm at that point in this pregnancy where I can't sleep a whole night. Of course I wake up to go to the bathroom every hour or two and then there's also heartburn that often wakes me, but lately I've also just been waking up and not able to go back to sleep. I guess my body is getting ready for those middle of the night feedings because I'll be up for about 60-90 minutes, then I'm able to go back to sleep. This morning I woke up at 4:30 a.m., wide awake, and I had a revelation (this house is never as quiet as it is when everyone is asleep so my mind was working, Jonmark would say, when aren't you thinking?). I realized that the year 2025 may be a tough one for us (at least me). My babies, who certainly won't be babies anymore, will all hit big milestones that year:
- Mykenzi will turn 21 - legal drinking age
- Camden will turn 18 - legal adult
- Baby #3 will turn 16 - legal driving age
As if that isn't bad enough, we've always hoped to have 4 and I hope to put 3 years between #3 and #4 (we'll see), but 3 years would mean #4 would turn 13 (a teenager) in 2025.
That's crazy isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment