
Since Mykenzi is getting older we thought it was time to take the swim ring away and introduce water wings. It was too soon for her though, so when Daddy and Camden got in the pool (Camden's first year in a swim ring), Mykenzi sat on the side of the pool upset because she didn't want to swim.

One look at the tear streaming down her face, and I told her to put her swim ring on. Swimming is supposed to be fun, not full of pressure. If she's more comfortable with the swim ring, then so am I!

Camden loves the pool. He loves to go "wimming!" He tells you over and over, "I wimming, I wimming!"


Pure joy over dripping water on Daddy's head!

Splashing on the side of the pool.

Looking for birds and airplanes.

What a big boy! Already holding on to the side of the pool by himself.

Mykenzi spent more time out of the pool than in the pool. Since it was our first time swimming for the summer, I think she was just unsure of it. I know I always had to adjust again every summer, and I guess she's the same way because she went swimming again 2 nights later and was fine off on her own by the end of the night.


She insisted that there were bugs in the water, so my mom gave her a net to get rid of them.

Camden loves the boat. He played with this boat last summer too.



Me: Camden, are you swimming?
Camden: Uh-huh!!!

Daddy wanted Camden to float, but Camden wanted to play with his boat.

Trying to get Camden to blow bubbles.

This cracks Camden up!

Camden was celebrating scooping up the frisbee with his net. I believe he yelled touchdown, which he seems to do for everything lately!


So proud of himself!
He did this over and over and over!
1 comment:
Ok, so even your snapshots are looking professional! I especially love the way the water photographed in these! Great job!
Post a Comment