Friday night we went down to Colonial Beach for the Potomac River Festival Firemen's Parade. Camden was a little antsy before it started, running around us in circles the whole time, but once it got started he settled down and stayed that way for 30 minutes watching all the firetrucks and ambulances go by blaring their sirens and lights. He loved it!

Getting his ear plugs in.

Tapping his ear plug. I'm sure they felt weird, it's the
first time he's worn them (that he remembers).

Still messing with them, he must have thought
the tapping sound was cool or something.

I made Mykenzi stop for one quick picture, but she was next
to me most of the time so I didn't get any shots of her really.

They both loved waving at all the firemen that went by.
It was so cute!

A little bit of what we saw.

I was trying to get them waving together at the end,
but I never caught Camden waving with Mykenzi.
No comments:
Post a Comment