On the day of her preschool graduation I took her outside to get a few good pictures of her in her dress before going to the church. I have some of her at the graduation standing up with her classmates and singing, but we didn't get the one shot I wanted, her accepting her diploma from the teacher and Pastor. Last year, she went right up there, shook their hands, and took the diploma, but this year she didn't even want to go up there. I don't know what the problem was except that maybe all of our parents were there, and the sanctuary was doubly full this year due to two classes graduating at the same time, whereas last year it was virtually empty with only her class graduating. Regardless, we are very proud of our little girl, and so excited for her first year of kindergarten, which she will be homeschooled for. She's definitely had a wonderful two years of preschool (learned a lot about the bible, lots of new songs, and made some new friends), and we love where she went, too bad they don't do elementary school.


1 comment:
Love that first picture! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
Post a Comment