Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mmm....corn on the cob

We love corn on the cob here, and while we prefer it fresh from the veggie stands mid-July, we'll settle the rest of the year for white corn on the cob from the grocery store. Camden seems to love it too! Thanks to warmer weather we have been enjoying some of our favorite meals, this particular night it was steak, squash/zucchini, corn on the cob, cucumbers in italian dressing, and garlic toast (as our family grows I'm finding I have to put more sides on the table at every meal, I can't imagine what it will be like in 10 years or so when we have Mykenzi + 2 growing boys to feed).









All done!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

mmm...we need to come to your house for a meal!

Sara said...

In the 2nd to last pic Camden looks a lot like Mykenzi :)