Saturday, August 29, 2009

Soon-to-be-Kindergartner

While we were waiting for Camden's turn for our favorite guy at the barber shop (yes, we waited on a specific guy for a 2 year old's haircut because everyone else who has cut his hair did a horrible job), Mykenzi and I went outside to walk around and take some photos. Now it may not seem like a big deal to others since she's being homeschooled, but it's a BIG DEAL to us that she'll be starting Kindergarten on Monday! I can't believe it's that time!







This next one is CRAAZYYY!

OH MY! Daddy says she looks like a teenager with a baby face. Maybe it's just me because I'm the mommy, but is she beautiful or what? She's 5, she's supposed to be cute, but this is a bit much! We are in so much trouble when she hits her teens! (The little squint isn't her posing, it's the sun in her eyes.)


I had to try it out in black and white too.

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Ok first of all, they are all ridiculously beautiful children. but that picture of her just isnt right! shes wayyy to grown up looking to be 5...FIX IT! =)