Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7/23 - Cohen's Quilt

The quilt I made for Cohen when I was pregnant with him is a bit big for him to use now, especially since it's summer, so for now I just lay it on the floor and put him on it for playtime.



Cohen loves the pacifier! We love that he loves the pacifier!! Mykenzi gave it up herself around 8 weeks, and Camden was done with it by 6 months.

All the 0-3 month clothes are still big for Cohen. You can see where his feet are in this sleeper (there's a toe pointing upward) a few inches above the actual feet for the sleeper.




Mykenzi and I were going through the baby toys in Cohen's toy box and showing him different things. He seemed to enjoy just laying there looking at all the colorful toys we could find.

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Love how alert he is! I'm glad his clothes are still a little big since I'm so late on finishing up his gift. At least I know everything will still fit!