This is the water slide that Mykenzi got from Nana and Paw Paw for her birthday!
I was in the house (Camden was sleeping), and I looked out the window and saw Mykenzi running back and forth in the pool part with her dress on.
Camden woke up and whispered "wow" when he saw the slide out the window. When we got outside he said, "Mommy, look, fwimmin poo!"
Camden got scared climbing up to the slide so Mykenzi tried to pull him up.
Then Daddy tried to help him.
He didn't like it up there though. He preferred to walk around in the pool while Mykenzi went down the slide over and over. They had a great time and can't wait to do it again!
1 comment:
These are great, our neighbors have one. I love this one, will have to look into for the future a.k.a. grandparents will need to look into it HA HA!
Post a Comment