Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Bee Beeeee"

Camden has been saying, "bee beeeee" a lot lately, and I just always thought he was saying beep beep, but I was wrong. I always ask him when his diaper is wet, "did you go pee pee?" Well I did this a few minutes ago, put him down and told him to go get a diaper, and on his way there he kept saying, "bee beeeee, bee beeeee, bee beeeee." I get it now!

Yes, Camden does go get his own diapers out of the diaper stacker. He also puts his dirty clothes in his hamper and throws trash away.

I am especially proud of putting his dirty clothes in the hamper because even Mykenzi has trouble with that one, but not because she doesn't know how. Instead she stashes dirty clothes in corners and behind the door. Keeping her room clean is something we really need to work on. I have purchased stickers for a chore chart, but I have yet to create that chart, which I may need to do today.

I also need to put up pictures from the state fair and the pumpkin patch!

No comments: