We're very lucky that she has the same teacher as last year, and she's even made a little friend this year named Anna. For some reason she kept calling her Natalie A. for weeks, one day when I picked her up I asked her to show me who Natalie was, she found her going down the hall, so I approached her mom and said, "so this is Natalie A., we hear so much about her at home." She looked at me funny, and told me her name is Anna. I was so embarassed. Evidently they play quite a bit with each other at school because the teacher even stopped me one day to ask me if she'd told about her new friend Anna.




Mykenzi recently told us that she's going to go to Virginia Tech too. While we'd both be thrilled to send her to Tech, I must admit that I would be just as happy if he chose to go to UVA, since that's a lot closer to home! Until then of course, I'm no Wahoo fan, but unlike her father, I wouldn't give her even a second of a hard time over it. We're raising her right though because she's 100% Hokie right now, sporting all the VT gear she has and cheering for the Hokies on game day. Then again, Nana and Paw Paw took Jonmark to UVA games and tried to make a Wahoo out of him, and he turned Hokie on them, so you never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment