Thursday, October 16, 2008

9/26 - State Fair of VA

We did our annual trip to the state fair a few weeks ago, and this year we actually had decent weather. In the past it's been so hot at the fair, but this year, perfect. It started out rainy, but we decided to go anyway, and it passed before we got there. Camden was able to ride the rides with Mykenzi this year, so he enjoyed that, and he really enjoyed the animals, much more than we anticipated.


His first ride there, he was a little unsure. I don't think he liked that we were back behind the gate.


He was born knowing what to do with a steering wheel, must be a boy thing!


Daddy loading them up!


driving again....



Very sad about watching Mykenzi on a ride, and he was very upset and crying when he couldn't get on. That was tough, but he got over it.


I have no idea what she was making that face about!



driving as usual...








I get a picture of Mykenzi looking at this chick exhibit every year, I'll post the others later.






I don't know what he's doing with his hands here, but they were looking at piglets.


Petting a piglet!




Camden just ran from cage to cage. He was so excited about all the different animals, and it was like he didn't know what to look at because he'd looking in one, make talking sounds, get excited, then run off toward another cage.



Camden made this face every time the rooster crowed.


Looking at puppies and yelling Oey for our dog, Zoey.









Camden was pulling away from the goats that leaned out to greet him.


Baby goat



Goats are way too friendly.



Fishing...


No comments: