Sunday, March 23, 2008

Egg Hunt at Home

15 eggs hidden all over the front yard = lots of fun to Mykenzi




Happy to be outside!


It's time to go shopping for shoes!


Camden loves to point at things, but I'm not exactly sure what he's pointing at here. I just think he got really excited about something.


Fell down and trying to stand back up...


only to give up and crawl.


Playing in the mulch while hiding an Easter egg in the back of his shirt.


If you look really close you can see little specks of dirt around his mouth from trying to eat the mulch. BOYS!


This one is definitely our little climber. He was even brave enough to climb the steps of the front porch without any help, just Daddy standing to the side.


He did it all by himself on the first try without falling at all. What a big boy! I guess this shocks me because Mykenzi is as clumsy as her Daddy!

No comments: