Sunday, February 28, 2010

More of February 2010

I found the rest of the February snow pictures and a lot more!


Climbing onto Paw Paw's UTV that somehow made it's way to our house during the snow. The kids (this includes Jonmark) had a lot of fun on this thing.

Camden steadying himself as he walked through the snow.



My babies and I

See the snow on the corner of his mouth?



Camden still isn't a fan of the slide,
and would rather eat snow. Of course.


Cohen watching his big brother and big sister
have fun on the swings.



Uhh....


Even though Jonmark and I created paths for the kids to make it easier in the snow, Camden still had trouble. He loved going out and playing in the snow, but it sure did exhaust him just trying to get from point A to B (and C and D and E....he still went all over the place, it just took him longer). I didn't get any photos of it, but when Jonmark took the kids out alone, I often looked out the windows and found the 3 of them just plopped down in some part of the yard....doing what?....eating snow. I do feed these people, but they love fresh snow.



Cohen, all bundled up!


Next layer: Camo sweats


Next layer before the onesie: Washington Redskins Sleeper


"reading"


A snowy winter makes for awfully sleepy children,
so tired they can sleep any where in any position.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE snow?


One day when I was done folding laundry, Mykenzi and Camden thought it would be fun to pretend to give Cohen a bath in the basket. So they put him, gave him a yellow rubber ducky, and he went along with it all.


Next, Camden wanted a "bath" and climbed in with his plastic whale.


Then we discovered that Cohen could pull up on things.
He was proud of himself too.


Cohen lives for making messes. One method for mess making by Cohen is pulling all the magnetic letters off the refrigerator, then scattering them across the floor with a hand sweeping motion (he still does this with everything).


Our mischevious one? Please, all 3 of them have those moments,
but the boys do seem to particularly enjoy mischief and creating
mayhem while smiling and laughing at themselves
(or maybe they're laughing AT us?).


Valentine's Day gift from Mommy and Daddy:
Hidden Pictures workbook
and the Snow Buddies DVD

Valentine's Day gift from Mommy & Daddy:
Lightning McQueen big boy underwear
and The Disney Pixar Cars DVD
(In the Fall of 2009, I recorded Cars on the
Disney Channel and he's been hooked ever since, so
we needed one for the car and the house
since I was having to fast forward through
commercials all the time).
See the 3 tubes of Blistex under Camden's knees?
That's my Valentine's Day present he's trying to hide.


Valentine's Day gift from Mommy & Daddy:
Sweet Potato Fruit Puffs



A quick bath in the sink before a photo shoot in the studio.


This was back when he loved taking baths.




Cohen started crawling on 02.03.10 (right at 7 months).


He's adorable, but why in the world did
we button the top button on his shirt?






Camden is cracking up laughing and Cohen wants to get away.
I'm not sure what happened.


Camden: Rrrrrrrrrr!
Me: Little boys are so weird. (But I sure do love them!)

This is one of our favorites!


Six sweet feet, 30 precious toes!

Mater on the butt underwear
Too bad Camden didn't take to potty training with
the incentive of brand new Tow Mater big boy
underwear. This was a novelty that last for a
few minutes, then he tried everything to get back
into a diaper. He was even shocked when he discovered
there was a hole in the front of his underwear,
insisted to me that he needed to put on a diaper
with the discovery of the hole (that, to him, surely
was not supposed to be there), and was appalled
and distraught that I would let him wear holey
underwear instead of a perfectly good diaper with
none of that nonsense. I lost the battle for a
few months, and anyone who knows me (or my dad)
well, knows that Camden comes from a long line of
picky people when it comes to clothing and many things.
So, I realized that it was going to take some time
to get used to the feel of underwear as opposed
to diapers, and regularly talked Camden into
wearing underwear for a few hours here and
there to get him comfortable with the change.

I was selling several of my backdrops, and took Mykenzi
out to be my model for the sample shots. Excuse the messy hair.



No comments: