Wednesday, March 3, 2010

12/20/09 - Worn Out


Mykenzi fell asleep in time out after misbehaving (I can't remember what she did) when they came in from playing in the snow. When I saw that she had fallen asleep in time out, I realized why she was acting the way she was, she was just tired. (By the way, Kelly, there was something in this picture on that beautiful shirt you made her, but it's not stained.)


Camden just passed out. Do you like how he we dress him for the snow? He wears thermal jammies with one pair of socks under the pant legs and one pair of socks pulled over the pant legs and then a sweatshirt and sweatpants over the thermal jammies.

1 comment:

The Carters said...

These are too funny! It cracks me up that the kids can just fall asleep like that. Trenton is such a routine child that he has to go through his whole nap or bed time routine before he'll fall asleep. On rare (and I mean VERY rare) occassions, he'll fall asleep somewhere other than his bed.