Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jan-Feb 2010: SNOW!

I'm going way back to update this blog! Winter 2010 was nothing but SNOW and lots of it! We had a blast (unlike many others we know who grew tired of it, we never did), but unfortunately, I'm missing my photos from the final big snow in February that was around 18 inches.




Camden had a hard time walking in the snow,
but that didn't stop him from trying!







We decided to walk down to check the roads, which was further than Camden could handle so we loaded him in the sled and Kenzi and I took turns pulling him (she wanted to do it, and I didn't think she could, so she had to prove me wrong).


I tried to get Camden to sit up on the sled,
but he preferred laying on his stomach.


Attempting to build a snowman, but it wasn't the right snow.



Do you see the strange red circle on Camden's left cheek? I noticed it outside and we immediately came in because I didn't if it was the beginnings of frostbite or what it is, but it doesn't look good and it certainly wasn't normal.



Here's a better view. After a while in the house all the patches one his face finally went away. Check out that stocking cap hair!


The next day when it wasn't snowing, we took Cohen out with us.


He didn't mind being put down in the snow, but he was not happy
about taking the pacifier away for better pictures of his face.


The first time it snowed during Mykenzi and Camden's first years,
they hated being put down in the snow, but not Cohen!




LOVE that smile!


See the tongue between the lips? It's a Phillips family thing!


Pretty in pink!




We couldn't get Camden to stop eating the snow,
and he did it every time he went out.

Loaded up on the sled! Cohen's not too sure about this.




In between big snowstorms, we were able to travel to Maw Maw and Pop's once the roads were clear. We were there long enough to build a snowman in their yard before we had to get back on the road just in case there was some refreezing causing icy patches on the road as the sun went down.



He's a 7-Eleven Snowman!



Posing for a picture with their snowman....
and there's Camden eating snow again!

No comments: