Jonmark decided to wash the car over the weekend, and of course Mykenzi and Camden had to help! Mykenzi did a really good job helping, and Camden did a really good job of soaking himself!

This is what I found when I first came outside, and they had just started, so it didn't take Camden long to find the bucket of water.

Looking for his rag.


He loved filling the bucket with more water, even when it was overflowing!

He's the one who wanted his shoes off, but I think he stepped on a rock or something. He was really upset, and asked me to put his shoes back on.
3 comments:
So fun! I bet they had a blast! Is that the new studio I see in the background?
Had to tell you that Trenton just looked at the blog and now he's saying "hey baby" over and over again at Camden. By the way...I like the new blog background.
Look at those curls on M. Adorable. Harrison is always soaking when it comes to water play.
Post a Comment