Friday, April 24, 2009

28 Weeks

Can I possibly get any bigger than this? I think I have a long 12 weeks ahead of me, but it's definitely worth it! Mykenzi first felt the baby kick a few weeks ago, which was really exciting! She's so excited about her new baby brother. If you ask Camden what's in my belly, he'll say baby in his cutest voice with the cutest little face, but I'm worried about how he's going to react to this new little guy when he comes home from the hospital. He loves babies any other time, but who knows what he'll think about one coming to live here. We still need to finish the room, and maybe that will help him understand a little better, but he's only 23 months so I doubt anything will except when the baby comes and doesn't leave!


1 comment:

The Carters said...

Girl, that just looks painful! Can't wait to meet the lil guy!