These pictures were taken on the morning of Mykenzi's 4th Birthday. Jonmark fixed her sausage, eggs, and french toast for breakfast, and then we got ready to spend the day at Kings Dominion. That was Mykenzi's first time there ever, and our first time there in 7 years. We were talking when we got there how odd it is that before we had Mykenzi we never went there together because we both love amusement parks, who doesn't? We went to Busch Gardens in Tampa on our honeymoon after the cruise, and later that summer we went to Six Flags with some friends, so I don't know why we never went to KD during college together or after we moved back to the area after college.

Just waking up to house decorated with balloons,
and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to wake up.
her one that can be used again on future birthdays.
The happy birthday banner that I plan to hang for all of her birthdays, until it's worn out.which she actually did wear half of the day.
Doesn't she look so much older with her hair up like this? I recently stopped wearing my hear in ponytails and switched to clips. In trying two different kinds of clips out I realized some that I bought don't work well for my hair, so she's taken them for herself and she really does look so cute with her hair up like that. That peice of hair to the side naturally falls because those are what should be her bangs I guess (she's never had bangs, I wanted it all to grow out), and it's just so cute!
Doesn't she look so much older with her hair up like this? I recently stopped wearing my hear in ponytails and switched to clips. In trying two different kinds of clips out I realized some that I bought don't work well for my hair, so she's taken them for herself and she really does look so cute with her hair up like that. That peice of hair to the side naturally falls because those are what should be her bangs I guess (she's never had bangs, I wanted it all to grow out), and it's just so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment