Saturday, February 2, 2008

Practicing again...

It seemed like a fairly decent (warmer than average) day at home, so we decided to take the kids to Colonial Beach so I could practice with my camera. We forgot to take into account the wind and cooler temperatures by the river, but the kids cooperated and at the end we let Mykenzi play on a playground so we were all happy. I know I still have so much to learn, but I had so much fun and I actually got a few shots that I really love, and I even learned more in the process so it was well worth it.
***




Now the playground is in sight so Mykenzi had only one thing on her mind.


I wish I could have seen Camden's face too.


I may have to have this one printed. I love it!


Sadly looking over at the playground now!


Tried a camera tilt here, but I think I tilted too much. I could have edited this one, but for some reason I still like it like this. The glare on his bright yellow jacket hurts my eyes the more than the tilt though.


She's off to the playground!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

Girl, you're getting so good! I love the picture of Mykenzi talking to Camden, then the two of them alone. The one of Mykenzi walking to the playground is awesome! Something about the coloring or something looks so professional!

Sara said...

I like the one of Camden that you want to print! Looks like he should be on a giant poster haning in the store window of Old Navy. Keep it up!!