Sunday, February 24, 2008

Camden's 9 Month Pictures

I know these aren't the greatest, but our little man is 9 months old and we wanted to capture that as best as I could. Unfortuately I think I may still need to use the portrait studios, but I actually thought some of these looked better before I posted them here. I might have to try again with a few adjustments after studying these, but I wanted to post some pictures of Camden since I haven't in a while.
I have no idea how much Camden weighs or how tall/long he is, but he has his well check on Tuesday so I'll post it then. He is crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything, walking along furniture, and even letting go of things to stand all on his own. He still loves to reach his arms way up high when we say he's so big, claps for himself, will give us five, give kisses, and wave bye bye. He especially loves to dance! He loves his big sister so much that just the sound of her singing voice starts him dancing or rocking back and forth. He's amazed by the t.v. and so far really seems to enjoy the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mykenzi didn't care for t.v. shows until she was about 2 1/2 years old, but whenever Camden hears it on (because Mykenzi's watching) he'll stop whatever he's doing, sit really still, and just stare at the t.v. He's just like a man watching sports! He's starting to enjoy food finally, mainly table food, which he hasn't had too much of yet, but it's probably time to start introducing more foods. Camden is still a very good baby, only crying when he's really tired, Mykenzi is being a little rough with him, or the dog licks him to death (disgusting!), but he still is not sleeping through the night! Mykenzi slept through the night at 6 weeks. Why can't they all be like that? Actually I say Camden doesn't sleep through the night, but I guess he does if you consider waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 a.m. sleeping through the night. No matter what time he goes to sleep, he still wakes up around that time, and is ready to play for a few hours before finally sleeping again!
Enjoy the pictures, and please post comments here or email me to let me know what you think, if you have any thoughts on any of these. Tell me your favorite if there is one!

I like this picture because Camden sits like this a lot. We know he's sitting like a little cheerleader, but that's how he sits a lot of the time. Weird, I know!






This is probably the best one as far as printing goes. I know some people would say that the fact that he's not looking at the camera makes it a bad picture, but I tend to like those looking away.






I love this picture because this is Camden doing "so big" so this is something we see quite a bit of. Even though his hands are cut off in the picture and you can't see his face, I love it because I know that's something he does all the time.


Here he's saying one of his new things, "ooooh WA." The WA in capitals because he goes from a normal tone to a yell with the WA. He likes for you to say it and then he'll repeat and this can go on and on.




1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! By the way....the cheerleader pose...he gets that from me! =) I'm so glad my niece and nephew take after their favorite aunt so much!