The Carter family came to Williamsburg to spend Thanksgiving with Kelly's family! They were supposed to come stay with us for a night, but then our basement flooded and we lost a lot of living space, as so much stuff from the basement crowded the main floor. So, we headed to Williamsburg, which is always an enjoyable trip. As always, I either see everything through the lens of my camera or I live totally in the moment and forget to capture the moments for later. I'm glad I was living in the moment for this visit, but I also wish I'd spent a little more time getting photos of the kids together, and Kelly and Brian with all the kids.

Kelly and Cohen

Trenton, Mykenzi, and Camden
Why, oh why, didn't I put Cohen on the floor with them?! I really would have liked a picture of all four of our babies together before there will be 5 little ones to corral for a picture, which will not be easy! Oh, and I'm referring to Baby Carter as #5.
1 comment:
I wish we had taken more pictures too. You did better than me. I enjoyed the visit though! Miss yall!
Post a Comment