We went out this morning when it first started to snow. Isn't Mykenzi excited?!?
She insisted on riding her bike in it, but did say that it was very hard to see where she was going. It was really coming down!
*********************************************
Round 2 - We we went back out after the snow had accumulated so that I could try to take Mykenzi and Camden for a ride on the sled. Jonmark was at work, so I had to bundle Camden up and take him out too. I put his camo pajamas on over top of a sleeper, and then put him in the snowsuit.
All I did was sit him down on the sled, and he started screaming!
I seriously had not even moved the sled and he's not happy at all! He didn't enjoy the slow ride on the sled either. I tried to pick up the pace a little, but he didn't care for that either. So we stood on the porch while Mykenzi played.
Making a snow angel of course!
And then we had a little snowball fight. I didn't mind it at first, even participated by throwing a few at her with Camden on my hip, but then she chased me up to the porch. One time she even took the sled out into the yard, loaded it up with snow, and came up to the porch with the sled to do her damage! She's such a mess! She even rolled down the stairs one time, scaring me to death, but cracked up laughing, stood up, and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine" as she was walking away into the yard to play. One time she got me really good with a snowball while I was on the phone with Jonmark, and with her little mittens on, gave me a thumbs up indicating that was a good one! We had a great time though and hope we see some more snow this winter so that Daddy can play too (we really missed him for this). Plus he's a better match for the snowball fight!
No comments:
Post a Comment