7 years ago
Thursday, January 24, 2008
8 Months Old Today!
Camden is 8 months old today! He's getting stronger and stronger every day. Yesterday I gave him a toy to push and walk with, and for the first time he actually understood what to do. Normally he'd stand there and cry because he didn't like it, but yesterday he stood there first pushing and pulling it back and forth, so he was really standing on his own. Then he pushed it a little too far one time, and figured out that in order to get back to it he'd have to move his legs so he started walking across the floor pushing his toy. I've also noticed lately that when he lets go of objects or I let go of him while he's standing, then he'll slowly sit down instead of falling down like he has been, which tells me he's getting closer to standing on his own better and walking. Mykenzi was almost 10 months old before she started walking, and it'll be just fine with me if it takes Camden that long as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment