Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This year Mykenzi decided to be a ladybug, finally;
I've wanted her to be a ladybug since her first Halloween,
but Daddy chose a duck that year, the next year she was
a butterfly, and last year she chose to be a witch.
She was really cute, but this is the one picture that I was able
to get with her hood up showing off her antennas.

Camden was a tiger and a big hit at all the houses. Many
people thanked us simply for bringing them by. He even
had a trick-or-treat bag that people couldn't resist slipping
a little candy into, even though he's certainly not going to get
to eat it. Mykenzi did wear her hood showing off the antennas
when we walked from house to house, but while we always heard,
"Oh, what a cute (blank)" the blank was filled with the following all
through the night: love bug, cupid, beetle, bumble bee???
Love bug I can see, even Cupid since she had those red hearts
for spots, and beetle came from a man who probably doesn't
pay much attention to ladybugs, but a bumble bee. I have to
admit though that the person who thought she was a bumble
bee was a member of my own family! They certainly were cute
though, and both troopers since we walked a long way. This
was a very happy halloween in our house!

No comments: