Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lots of Pictures

All of these pictures go back through the last 3 weeks, starting
with pictures taken today. Camden has his first cold, mainly
a respiratory issue that after two doctors visits this week
has lead to breathing treatments with a nebulizer. This
was like torture for him at the doctor's office yesterday, but for
his treatments last night and today, Camden has done very well,
making us all proud. He goes back to the doctor tomorrow
morning, but we think he sounds better so we're hoping for
good news and for a quick recovery from this illness.
At his weigh in yesterday, Camden was 15 lbs. 4 oz. - he's
not missing any feedings over this illness, and he's still
in a great mood despite the coughing spells he's been having,
which seem to be less now and more of a congested type,
rather than the tight coughing sounds he was making before.




Camden is starting to sit up very well on his own.
He still wipes out, but he's maintaining his stability
in a sitting position for longer lengths of time every day.
He's also beginning to scoot across the floor, which I do
not have a video of yet, but it's the cutest thing. He
pushes his face into the floor, which some how helps him
scoot his butt and legs forward. Then he pushes up on his
elbows, looks around (I guess to see where he needs to
scoot to next), and puts his face back down and scoots
some more.





Camden loves his toes. He's a toe sucker. Although,
I have caught him a few times yesterday and today
sucking away on his thumb.

Talking to Mommy.


Mykenzi still loves to hold Camden even though
he's getting bigger and stronger. Sometimes
he reaches up and grabs a handfull of her hair,
which really makes her mad, but that's just a glimpse
of what's coming between these two!

Camden loves toys, much more so than Mykenzi
did at this age. He loves to play with all the toys
you sit in front of him, but he especially loves
these beads, which usually hang from the links
attached to his car seat so that he can reach
his teething beads any where we go.





Even though Camden still isn't eating cereal, I decided to
try out his high chair one evening while I was cooking dinner.
I had given him a few toys to play with, but Mykenzi
went to his room and dragged out tons of stuffed animals
and the mirror that was her's when she was a baby (a gift
from Kelly's mom). I had to take a picture when I noticed
that he could barely see over the mountain of toys she
expected him to play with.

All smiles - probably thinking it's time to eat,
but not just yet for this little guy.


No comments: