Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

Mykenzi taking the top off the baby pumpkin she
picked out when she went to the pumpkin patch
on her preschool field trip.
Just a ball of energy during this whole activity,
same as last year! The holidays have been a lot
of fun since she was born, but they're only getting
better now that's she's starting to understand and
showing so much excitement and enthusiasm.
She's like her mom about Christmas; she started
listening to Christmas songs (particularly Mariah
Carey's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town") on Sunday,
and has listened to it several times every day since!

Here's something I don't understand about my little girl.
She's not a prissy girl, but she's not a tomboy either.
She loves to have nail painting sessions with me regularly,
but she also loves to play in the dirt, however, she didn't want
to touch the insides of the pumkins because it would be to messy!?!?

Mykenzi proudly picked out each of those faces herself when
I showed her several that I found on the computer. I figured
since she can't carve them, she should at least be able to decide
what they look like, and I loved her choices!

No comments: