Friday, August 31, 2007

Camden - 13 Weeks

Hmm, what are we going to do today, mommy? Big sissy's sleeping,
and I've already looked around this room today,
well, my leg and arm are in just the right position for a roll over...

here we go....I love this!


Weeee....


Yeah! I did it again!


Back up on my tummy and I've been chewing on my arm.


Sitting in the bouncey seat waiting for the
entertainment to wake up from her nap.


My afternoons are starting to have more activity. I used
to enjoy a break while Mykenzi and Camden napped
the afternoon away, but now I eat lunch, get Camden
to sleep, get Mykenzi to sleep, and not but a few moments
later, Camden wakes up and decides to take advantage
of either the fact that he has me all to himself for tummy time
or songs or whatever I can come up with to entertain him or
he just likes to enjoy the peace and quiet he gets while
Mykenzi's asleep.

1 comment:

DD said...

I really love ALL the pictures on your blog...they look like professional photos! Makes me realize I need to be taking more pictures of my kids. Time goes so fast, enjoy those beautiful kids!