Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baking Christmas cookies with Kenzi

Mykenzi loves to bake anything, and I love to bake with her,
but Christmas cookies are our favorites! I didn't get any pictures
of it, but we left a few sugar cookies plain, I gave her two tubes
of writing icing (red and green of course) and several different
types of Christmas sprinkles, and let her go crazy decorating
the other cookies. She basically just put a big glob of icing in the
middle of each cookie and piled on the sprinkles, but she kept saying
over and over how she was having so much fun, so the mess
of sprinkles on the floor afterward were totally worth it!




Mykenzi says we have to leave Santa both chocolate chip
cookies and sugar cookies, so we'll be baking cookies again
this weekend to make sure we have some to leave out for
Santa on Christmas Eve!


No comments: